What is a
Why Everyone Needs a Life Coach
We live in a time in which everything anyone could ever want to learn, change, or do is available at their fingertips. Billions of dollars are spent every year on books, training, and education in pursuit of progress. But the truth is that most books are never read, most programs are never completed, and most of what is learned is never applied.
We live in a giant sea of unfulfilled potential!
The reason people don’t follow through on changes or go for their dreams isn’t that they don’t have the resources. It isn’t because they don’t have the desire. And it isn’t because they don’t have the time. It’s because life happens.
Responsibilities happen. Overwhelm happens. Limiting beliefs happen. People have career goals, relationship goals, health goals, financial goals… but they also have doubts, fears, and distractions. They don’t need more life hacks, another 5 step list, a personalized guide to meditation, or another get rich quick scheme.
They need a LIFE COACH. The truth is that EVERYONE needs accountability and encouragement! Change is hard. Big goals take a big commitment. Doing something new or scary is always better (and more likely to actually happen) with a partner or a guide). No matter how inspired we are by our dreams, our old patterns and habituated comforts will quickly zap our energy and fade our drive.
• A life coach helps you dream big and stretch your horizons to create a compelling vision for your life and then helps you chart the course to get there.
• A life coach holds you accountable to yourself by holding you to higher expectations and standards and reminding you what you’re doing it all for.
• A life coach challenges you to see your true potential and to settle for nothing less than all that you are meant to be.
• A life coach helps you find meaning in the challenges in your life and give your pain a purpose.
• A life coach helps you keep your monkey mind in check so you can choose optimism, feel confident, and master a mindset of success.
• A life coach helps you stay committed in those times when you feel frustrated, overwhelmed, or become distracted by life’s uncertainties.
• A life coach is that support system you can depend on when the people in your life are nay-sayers, haters, or don’t believe in your vision. Sometimes a life coach can be the expert or guide that shows you a shortcut to their success in their career, their business, their relationships, or their life.
A life coach can show you proven strategies for:
• Finding your ideal partner or for getting a peaceful divorce
• Finding your dream job or for escaping the rat race
• Overcoming your self-sabotaging beliefs or transcending them through meditation, accountability and mindfulness.
• Organizing your mind, reframing your beliefs, and stopping self-sabotage.
No matter what area of your life you want to improve or transform, hiring a life coach ensures you don’t have to do it alone, you’ll follow through on your goals, and you will fulfill your life purpose potential!
Deanna brings a wealth of experience, knowledge, and passion to her practice. She works along side of you in what she calls a "wellness partnership".
Committing to partnering with Deanna, you are committing to success, accountability and purpose.